Image source: AA
The aims of this course are to enable students to:
1. Identify some of the key issues in respect of enterprise and opportunity within the
2. Creative Industries and to critically evaluate their role in the professional environment at local, national and/or international levels.
3. Further develop the student's understanding of the professional and employment contexts in which their career aspirations may be realized, especially in relation to team work, project planning and
4. project management practices appropriate to the creative industries.
5. Further extend the student's enquiry and communication practices and skills at a standard appropriate for under graduate study, especially in the context of communicating ideas for potential projects